We are looking for Backend Developer to work with JobTech projects. There is a lot of big data involved in jobtech and for that we need a back-end developer who can develop our services and make our data more available for the user.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Interest in microservices, cloud technologies and to build scalable systems.
- Knowlege and exprience of modern tools like Docker, Kubernetes AWS, Jenkins and more.
- Extensive experience from two or more of the following languages: Java, NodeJS, Typescript and PHP.
- Ability to work in the team
- Free communication in English
9 000 – 13 000 net (B2B – including paid holidays and sick leaves)
8 000 - 11 000 gross (employment contract)
- Long-term cooperation.
- Full-time job.
- Actual impact on project development.
- Flexible working time.
- Remote work few times a month.
- Medical insurance.
- Travels to Sweden few times a year.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
In the subject of the email please enter: Backend Developer
Please send the following in your CV:
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data included in the job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act dated. 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883). "