We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Fluent English
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Very good knowledge of Azure
- Good knowledge of:
- Networking (Cisco certificate or similar)
6 000 – 11 000 PLN net (B2B) (including paid holidays and sick leaves)
What do we offer:
- Stable and long term cooperation
- International team and management
- B2B or employment contract
- Possibility to work partial remote work
- travels to Sweden few times a year